This article will show you how to hide a document from the public.
Who can use this feature?
- The document will be excluded from Search Results and will not show on the front-end Document Center page.
- Users with a direct link will still be able to access the document.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the folder that contains your desired document
- Next to the document, select Actions
- Select Modify
- Scroll down and check the box that says Hide this document from the public
- Select Save