Within an Editor Widget, you have the ability to insert an image into your editor. If you click on that image, a toolbar/menu with various image options also appears. This article will describe the function and abilities of each of the options.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners | Publishers | Authors
- Replace: Choose another image to take the place of the current image
- Align: Choose to align the image to the Left or Right of the Editor Widget, or choose no alignment
- Remove: Remove the image from the Editor Widget
- Insert Link: Turn the image into a link
Display: Choose how your image interacts with the content surrounding it:
- Inline: On the same line as the text, causing the text to wrap around it
- Break Text: Automatically aligns to a different line from any surrounding text, forcing text to display above and/or below it
Style: Set the style for the edges and borders of your image:
- Rounded: The corners of the image are changed to display as rounded
- Bordered: A border appears around the image
- Not that it is possible to enable both of these options at the same time
- Alternate Text: Add and adjust the alternate (alt) text of the image
- Change Size: Configure the Width and Height (in pixels or percentages) of the image within the Editor Widget