Within an Editor Widget, you have the ability to insert an image into your editor. If you click on that image, a menu with various Image Editing options also appears. This article will describe the function and abilities of each editing option.
Who can use this feature?
Image Editing Menu
- Replace: Choose another image to take the place of the current image
- Align: Choose to align the image to the Left or Right of the Editor Widget, or choose no alignment
- Remove: Remove the image from the Editor Widget
- Insert Link: Turn the image into a link
- Display: Choose Inline (on the same line as the text) or Break Text (automatically aligns to a different line from any surrounding text)
- Style: Choose Rounded or Bordered
- Rounded: A rounded border appears
- Bordered: A squared border appears
- Alternate Text: Add alternate text to the image
- Change Size: Configure the Width and Height (in pixels) of the image within the Editor Widget