Within an Editor Widget, you have the ability to insert an image into your editor. If you click on that image, a menu with various Image Editing options also appears. This article will describe the function and abilities of each editing option.
Who can use this feature?
Image Editing Menu
- Replace: Choose another image to take the place of the current image
- Align: Choose to align the image to the Left or Right of the Editor Widget, or choose no alignment
- Remove: Remove the image from the Editor Widget
- Insert Link: Turn the image into a link
- Display: Choose Inline (on the same line as the text) or Break Text (automatically aligns to a different line from any surrounding text)
- Style: Choose Rounded or Bordered
- Rounded: A rounded border appears
- Bordered: A squared border appears
- Alternate Text: Add alternate text to the image
- Change Size: Configure the Width and Height (in pixels) of the image within the Editor Widget
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.