This article will show you how to modify Alternate Text for an Image within an Editor Widget. You may want to change the Alt Text within the Editor Widget, instead of within the Image Repository, so that the Alt Text can be specified for an individual page, instead of the Alt Text being the same for a photo site-wide.
Alternative text is important when using a screen reader to access the site and for WCAG 1.1.1.
Who can use this feature?
- Add an image to the Editor Widget
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside the Editor Widget
- Click on the image
- Click the T from the image toolbar
- Enter the new Alternative Text
- Click Update
- Click the green icon to exit the Editor Widget
- Click Save at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.