This article will show you how to modify the alternate (alt) text for an image displayed inside an Editor widget.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners | Publishers | Authors
- This method of changing alt text will be specific to/customized for an individual page without changing the image's alt text site-wide
- Alt text is important for individuals using a screen reader to access websites
- Sign in to your website solution
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON and navigate to your page:
- Click inside the Editor widget with your image, or add an image to the Editor widget:
- Click on the image to reveal the Image Editor Toolbar:
- Click the Alternative Text button:
- Enter the new alternative text:
- Click the Update button:
- Click the Done Editing button to exit the Editor widget:
- Click the Save Page button: