This article will show you how to update your Custom404 Message.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner
- Custom404 messages do not take effect immediately. The page will need to go through an app pool recycle for the page to be updated. This recycling happens automatically every night.
Log in to your Web Central website
Note: Website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to the Custom404 tool:
- Click the Modules dropdown menu
- Open the Site Tools tab
- Click the Custom404 tool:
- Edit the Custom404 Message:
- Click Save and Publish: