This article will show you how to disable a User on your CivicEngage Central site. You will have to disable all Back-End Group permissions and any Front-End Intranet Group permissions.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select your desired User
- Un-check all Back-End Groups to disable the user's back-end permissions
- Un-check all Front-End Intranet Groups to disable the user's intranet front-end permissions
- Click Save at the top of the page
- Save: Saves your changes, does not become publicly viewable
- Save and Publish (publishers only): Saves your changes, category becomes publicly viewable
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Why are some accounts Locked (and give the option to unlock). These are former employees- is this a deprecated feature?
Please sign in to leave a comment.