Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to disable a User on your CivicEngage site. You will have to disable all Back-End Group permissions and any Front-End Intranet Group permissions.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select your desired User
- Un-check all Back-End Groups to disable the user's back-end permissions
- Un-check all Front-End Intranet Groups to disable the user's intranet front-end permissions
- Click Save at the top of the page
- Save: Saves your changes, does not become publicly viewable
- Save and Publish (publishers only): Saves your changes, category becomes publicly viewable