In the Document Center, dragging folders with your mouse will move them into other folders. All folders will be automatically alphabetized after dragging.
Who can use this feature?
- Only users with Owner permissions Module-wide can utilize this feature.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- With your mouse, manually drag and drop folders into the folder you want them to be contained in
- Note: To move a folder up a level in the hierarchy, simply drag it to the new parent folder or to the root folder (Home/Intranet) to make it a main/primary folder.
- View your new folder structure