This article will show you how to mask a Redirect. That means you can forward traffic from one domain to another domain. You can do this by enabling Always Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or updating the domain Redirects. If you enable Always SSL, you can ensure that your users view the site securely. SSL only works if you have it enabled on one domain, but not any of your other domains. If you have SSL enabled on multiple domains, then you must perform the following process.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Redirects
- Select the Domain that contains the Redirect you want to mask
- Click Add Redirect
- Configure the following settings:
- Link From: Add mask text (eg: /*)
- Link To: Add your redirect URL
- Retain URL: Disable
- Retain Query String: Enable
- Retain Path: Enable
- Match Query String: Disable
- Click Save and Make Active