This article will show you how to add an Audio or Video link to an Agenda. First, you will have to add your file to the Archive Center. Then you will grab a link to that Archive Center item. After that, you will modify an Agenda and paste the link into the Link To Media textbox within the Agenda.
Who can use this feature?
- Add an Audio File to the Archive Center
- Copy the Link to an Archive Center Item
- Modify an Agenda
- Add the Archive Center Item Link to the Link to Media textbox
Note: Adding a link in this field adds an additional audio or video icon in front end Agenda Center, so both audio and video can be linked or multiple links to YouTube or Zoom can be included per meeting.
- Choose a saving option at the top of the page
- Save: Save as a draft
- Save and Send: Save and send a notification
- Save and Add to Calendar: Save and add the Agenda Event to your calendar