This article will show you how to edit the Default Messages for a category in your Blog module.
The default Messages include:
- Subscriber Welcome Message: Email that a subscriber receives when they first sign up
- List Header: Text in the header (beginning) of a blog list
- List Footer: Text in the footer (end) of a blog list
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- Click Choose an Action > Properties next to the category
- Select the Default Messages tab
- Edit the messages for your list
- Subscriber Welcome Messages: Edit the HTML and/or text versions of the subscriber welcome message
- List Header: Edit the HTML and/or text versions of the list header
- List Footer: Edit the HTML and/or text versions of the list footer
- Copy HTML to Text: Apply the HTML to the Text editor version (with necessary changes)
- Click Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.