You can submit, receive updates on, browse through, and vote on feature requests right from the Help Center. This article will show you how to submit a feature request.
To submit feature requests, you must sign in to the Help Center.
- Navigate to the Help Center home page
- Select the Community: EngageExchange option
Note: You may be prompted to log in. If you have never logged into the Help Center before, you will need to create a new account.
- Scroll down to the Community section
- Click the Submit Product Ideas link
- Click the topic that best fits your feature request
- Click the blue button labeled New Post on the right side of the screen above existing Feature Request posts
Note: You can also select the blue button labeled New Post in the center of the bottom of the screen below existing Feature Request posts, but choosing this option will not automatically assign your post to the topic selected in Step 5 above.
- Fill in the request fields
- Title: Ensure the title is clear and concise
- Details (optional): Include details about your feature request idea
Topic: Ensure that the desired feature request topic appears in this field
Note: If you navigated to the current screen by selecting one of the Feature Request topics in Step 5 above, this box will be auto-filled.
- Click the blue button labeled Submit at the bottom of the screen below the Topic field
- Your Feature Request is posted to the EngageExchange