This article will show you how to add New Locations to an Activity or Session.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category you want to add a location in
- Select Add Activity, Add Session, or modify an existing Activity or modify an existing Session
- In the Default Facility drop-down, select Custom Address
- Under Default Address, select Add Location
- Fill in the City, State, and Zip Code fields and select Save
- Note: If you wish to add multiple Zip Codes to a location, click the Add button
- Note: You may do an Import if you wish to add multiple locations at one time
- Select the new location from the dropdown
- Choose a Save option at the top of the page
- Save & Add Session: Allows you to save and add a session to the site
- Save: Allows you to continue on to the Registration Form
- Save: Saves changes, does not publish
- Save and Publish: Saves changes and publishes session
- Save & Create Another: Saves and opens a new Add Session form
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.