This article will show you how to view a website's SSL certificate. This allows you to view information such as who a site SSL was issued by, when the certificate was issued, and when it expires.
For more information on using SSL on your own CivicEngage site, view our HTTPS By Default section.
- Navigate to the desired site
- Example: https://www.google.com/
- Click the padlock icon to the left of the website URL
- Click Certificate to view the SSL Certificate
- View the SSL Certificate information
- Issued to: The website the SSL Certificate was issued to
- Issued by: Who issued the SSL Certificated
- Valid from: When the Certificated was issued and when it expires