You may want to flag a comment if it contains inappropriate or unsuitable content. The system will then send an email to the System Administrator that a post has been flagged.
Who can use this feature?
- Even if an item is flagged, it remains visible to the public until it is removed. To remove a flagged post, view our article.
- Navigate to the Community Voice page
- Select the relevant Initiative
- Select the relevant Idea
- Navigate to the comment and select Flag as Inappropriate
- In the pop-up box, enter a Reason for Flagging
- Note: You have a 500-character limit.
- Click Flag Comment as Inappropriate