This article will show you how to add an image to the Editor Widget.
Who can use this feature?
- Please review the Image and Slideshow Best Practices before adding an image to your page
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Click on your Editor Widget
- Select the Insert Image button from the toolbar
- Click Insert to add an image to the Editor
- Configure your image using the image toolbar
- Replace: Choose to insert a different image
- Align: Choose to align your image to the left, center, or right side of the widget
- Note: Your image will align to the left by default
- Remove: Delete the image from the Editor Widget
- Insert Link: Add a link to your image
- Display: Have the image display Inline with other content or Break Text
- Note: Your image will Break Text by default
- Style: Choose a Rounded or Bordered style
- Note: Your image will have no style by default
- Alternative Text: Add alt text for your image
- Change Size: Set the Width and Height of the image
- Note: The Width must be set as a percentage (%) for the image to be mobile responsive
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.