COVID-19 has confronted local governments all over the world with new challenges, but they are committed to overcoming those challenges, and CivicPlus is committed to equipping you with the tools you need to respond to local needs.
- Complete the entire form linked at the bottom of the page to be eligible for testing these integrations.
Here are the integrations now available to you which were completed during our recent COVID-19 Hackathon:
CivicEngage Central: Single-Site Only Integrations
- Create content in Alert Center and have it create content in News Flash too.
- Create content in News Flash and have it create content in Alert Center too.
CivicEngage Central: One or More Subsite(s)
- Ability to set up the above integrations on a single site.
- Create content in Alert Center on one site (most likely your main site), and that content will automatically be posted in Alert Center on one or all subsites.
- Create content in News Flash on one site (most likely your main site), and that content will automatically be posted in News Flash on one or all subsites.
The integrations listed above are done at the category level. You will be able to define the category within each module that the content will be shared to. Fields will be mapped to the corresponding or closest matching field in the receiving module. Content will then appear in the receiving module as if it were created within that module.
Integrations can be set up so that content is pushed to the recipient module in draft or published status.
CivicEngage Central and CivicReady
- If a resident subscribes to notifications on your website in Notify Me, that subscriber information will be sent to CivicReady for emergency notification purposes
- If you create content in your Alert Center or News Flash modules, a notification will also be sent via CivicReady