This article will show you how to add a Sitewide Splash Screen that will display as a pop-up on your site.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Properties
- Select the Sitewide Splash Screen tab
- Select Home Page Only or All Pages under Display pop-up modal on
- Fill in the desired Display dates
- Fill in the desired Splash Modal Title and Splash Modal Content
- Select Save Changes
- Note: If you make changes, the modal will appear again for all users on the front end, even those that selected Do Not Show Again.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please tell us how to turn this off. I used the sitewide splash for an event. I do not see a way to remove it, I have tried to set it to "no pages" and I have tried to just remove the content and save it. I have yet to successfully remove this from my site. Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.