This article will show you how to add a Sitewide Splash Screen that will display as a pop-up on your site.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator
- Log in to your Web Central website if you have not already
- Expand the Modules menu, click the Site Tools tab, and select the Site Properties option
- Select the Sitewide Splash Screen tab
- Click a radio button in the Enable Splash Modal section to indicate where you want to display the pop-up splash screen modal
- None: Do not enable the splash page modal on any pages
- Home Page Only: Enable the splash page modal on the home page only
- All Pages - Allow Custom Page Modals: Enable the splash page modal on all pages except for those with custom page modals
- All Pages - Do Not Allow Custom Page Modals: Enable the splash page modal on all pages and do not make exceptions for pages with custom page modals
- Enter the desired display dates and times in the Starts and Ends fields in the Display section, if desired
- Dates should follow the mm/dd/yyyy format, with a two-digit month, two-digit day, and four-digit year. Times should follow the hh:mm am/pm format, with the hours and minutes expressed as two-digit numbers.
- If you leave the Starts and Ends fields blank, the splash screen modal will be displayed immediately after any changes are saved and will remain up until it is manually disabled.
- Enter a title for the splash screen into the Splash Modal Title field
- Scroll down and enter the desired splash screen content into the Splash Modal Content field
Note: Use the text and paragraph formatting tools to format and align your splash screen content.
- Scroll up and click the Save Changes button
Note: If you make changes, the modal will appear again for all users on the front end, even those that selected Do Not Show Again.