This article will show you how to create a draft site map version. The draft version will allow you to move pages without changing the live site map.
Who can use this feature?
- A new version of the Site Map will be a copy of the live published Site Map
- Pages that are added after the Version is created will be added based on their parent page the next time the Version is opened
- The original site map version before any new versions are published is named Default Sitemap
- Moving pages will not change their URLs
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Map
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- In the Versions tab, click on Add Version button
- Fill in Version fields
- Title: Add a title for the version
- Description (Optional): Type a description of the version
- Click Create New Version
- The new version will appear; you can now move pages without changing the live site map
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.