Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to publish a site map version.
- Page URLs will not change by publishing a new site map version
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Map
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- In the Versions tab, click on the Version to be published
- Click Save And Publish to update all page navigation to the new order, including mega menus and secondary navigation
- After publishing, the current Site Map navigation will become a draft version, it can be published to return to the previous Site Map
- Note: Site map versions are copies of the site map from when they were created. If pages are added, they will be added to all other versions of the site map under their current parent page. If pages are reordered on the live site map, the order of pages in site map versions will not change. This means a page that does not currently have subpages can be deleted from the live site map, even though it has subpages in a site map version. If a page was deleted that had subpages in a site map version, any orphaned pages must be moved under a new parent page before the version can be published.