This article will show you the Properties within the Alert Center module.
Who can use this feature?
- Properties fields for Alert Bar styling support any valid hexadecimal values, but WCAG 2.0 level AA requires a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 for normal text and 3:1 for large text. To ensure compliance, check the font against background color values.
- Select Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select Properties tab
- Edit the fields as needed
- Alert Bar Main Background: Background color of main Alert Bar area in hex color code. The default is dark grey #222222.
- Alert Bar Text Color: Text color of Alert titles in the Alert Bar in hex color code. Default is white #FFFFFF.
- Alert Bar Font Size: Text size in pixels of Alert item titles in the Alert Bar. This property scales all other Alert item text based on the ratio of increase or decrease. The default is 12.
- Alert Bar Read More Color: Color of "Read More" link text on Alert Bar in hex color code. The default is red #030303.
- Alert Bar Icon: Relative link to Alert Bar icon. Default flashing alert icon is /Common/Images/AlertCenter/alertBarBlink.svg.
- Left Alert Bar Item Border: Color of left border lines of the Alert Item area. Default is grey #635e65.
- Right Alert Bar Item Border: Color of right border lines of the Alert Item area. The default is black #000000.
- Note: Make sure you check color contrast before saving changes to the background or font colors.
- Select Save Changes
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.