This article will show you how to close a request in the new Citizen RequestTracker (CRT).
Who can use this feature?
- All sales after July 1, 2020 will have this new version of the CRT™. If your contract started before this date, please view the information for the original CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Select the Request Type that has the request you need to close
- Click Actions next to the Request you want to close
- Select Close
- A pop-up will appear to allow for comments; if desired, add a comment
- Click Save, even if you do not want to add a comment
- Reply OK to the pop-up that says Closing a request means no further comments may be added
- A new pop-up will appear; reply OK or Cancel to the pop-up that asks Do you want to send an email for this action?
- OK: Sends an email
- Cancel: Prevents an email from being sent to the submitter and CC Email List