You can comment on the progress of a submitted request through RequestTracker. You can also share files that may be needed, change details about a request, or view associate requests.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can submit comments for approval. Publishers can add and send comments.
- All sales after July 1, 2020 will have this new version of the Citizen RequestTracker (CRT™). If your contract started before this date, please view the information for the original CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Select the Request Type containing the submitted request
- Click Actions next to the request
- Select Add Comment
- Add your Comment
- Insert Canned Response: View our article Add a Canned Response as a Comment
- Click Choose File to add a file as an attachment link to your comment
- Convert to PDF: Convert your file from its original file type to a PDF attachment
- Note: For security reasons, anonymous users will not be sent attachment links or be able to view them.
- Click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves the comment and does not become publicly viewable
- Save & Publish: Saves the comment and becomes publicly viewable
- This comment is only viewable internally: Mark the comment as only readable for internal staff
- Reply OK to the pop-up to publish for live view
- Click OK to send an email; click Cancel to prevent an email from being sent to the submitter and CC Email List
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.