Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can submit comments for approval. Publishers can add and send comments.
You can comment on the progress of a submitted request through RequestTracker. You can also share files that may be needed, change details about a request, or view associate requests.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Select the Request Type containing the submitted request
- Click Actions next to the request
- Select Add Comment
- Add your Comment
- Insert Canned Response: View our article Add a Canned Response as a Comment
- Click Choose File to add a file as an attachment link to your comment
- Convert to PDF: Convert your file from its original file type to a PDF attachment
- Note: For security reasons, anonymous users will not be sent attachment links or be able to view them.
- Click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves the comment and does not become publicly viewable
- Save & Publish: Saves the comment and becomes publicly viewable
- This comment is only viewable internally: Mark the comment as only readable for internal staff
- Reply OK to the pop-up to publish for live view
- Click OK to send an email; click Cancel to prevent an email from being sent to the submitter and CC Email List