If you would like to copy a fancy button with an image background, you will need to follow the steps below to prevent the button from losing styling.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Graphic Links
- Select the category you want to add the Fancy Button to
- Note: If you want to add a second set of buttons that are independent of location, create a new category.
- Click Choose an Action > Copy next to the fancy button
- Choose a different graphic link category (if desired) and select Copy
- Make any desired edits and select Save and Publish
- Inspect the image on the page. Locate the fancyButton#
- Locate the Fancy Button Graphic ID number in the CSS code
- Highlight the number, right-click, and select Copy
- Go to the graphic links module
- Navigate to the desired category and select Choose an Action > Modify next to the fancy button
- Select Modify
- Ensure that Background (outer) is selected from the dropdown
- Select the Advanced (Adv.) Styles tab
- Update the fancy button with the correct ID number
- Select Insert Fancy Button
- Select Save and Publish to save changes
- Refresh the page to confirm that styling updates were applied
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.