If you would like to copy a fancy button with an image background, you will need to follow the steps below to prevent the button from losing styling.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Graphic Links
- Select the category you want to add the Fancy Button to
- Note: If you want to add a second set of buttons that are independent of location, create a new category.
- Click Choose an Action > Copy next to the fancy button
- Choose a different graphic link category (if desired) and select Copy
- Make any desired edits and select Save and Publish
- Inspect the image on the page. Locate the fancyButton#
- Locate the Fancy Button Graphic ID number in the CSS code
- Highlight the number, right-click, and select Copy
- Go to the graphic links module
- Navigate to the desired category and select Choose an Action > Modify next to the fancy button
- Select Modify
- Ensure that Background (outer) is selected from the dropdown
- Select the Advanced (Adv.) Styles tab
- Update the fancy button with the correct ID number
- Select Insert Fancy Button
- Select Save and Publish to save changes
- Refresh the page to confirm that styling updates were applied