Who can use this feature?
Learn how to edit the RequestTracker category properties, email details, and canned responses.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Select the category
- Click Actions next to the category name
- Select Properties
- Update the following information:
- Category Title: The name of the category
- Sender Name: The name of the sender
- Reply To Address: The address to reply to
- Permissions: Apply the appropriate permissions
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, assign category permissions
- Email Details
- Subject: Keep default of "Request Confirmation"
- Header: Allows you to add text before the confirmation details
- Footer: Allows you to add text after the confirmation details
- Closed Request: Notifies that the request has been closed
- Note: A message is sent whenever a request is closed. Here you can specify the message text that is sent when the request is closed. Limit of 2000 characters.
- Reopened Request: Notifies that the request has been reopened
- Note: A message is sent whenever a request is reopened. Here you can specify the message text that is sent when the request is reopened. Limit of 2000 characters.
- Canned Responses
- Title: Title of your canned response
- Body: Information about the canned response
- Note: View more information on how to add or remove a canned response
- Select Save at the top of the page