Widget skins provide different design options for your widget containers. This article will show you how to edit a skin.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Theme Manager
- Select the Container Preview Options icon
- Note: There are numerous Container Preview Options icons to select from, depending on how many containers are built into your layouts and depending on which layout you are using to view the skin.
- Select which skin you want to edit by checking the appropriate box.
- Select the X to close out of the Container Preview Options window
- The skin will appear on your page in the container of the Containers Preview Options icon you selected
- Click on the item text you want to edit
- Verify the correct Item text you are wanting to edit appears in the drop-down
- Navigate through the tabs and make changes as appropriate
- When you are done editing, Save Changes