This article will show you how to edit a skin's appearance in a tabbed widget. For general editing tips, see our article on Editing Skins.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select the Theme Manager
- Click Container Preview Options
- Note: There are numerous Container Preview Options icons to select from, depending on how many containers are built into your layouts and depending on which layout you are using to view the skin.
- Select a skin to edit by checking the appropriate box
- Select the X to close out of Container Preview Options
- The skin will appear on your page in the container of the Containers Preview Options icon you selected
- Select the Tabbed icon
- Click on the tab
- Navigate through the different tabs and make desired edits
- When finished making changes, select the X to close out of the editing window
- Click Save Changes