Who can use this feature?
CivicEngage will automatically check the iCalendar link for updates every two to three hours, if you need to trigger the system to update in a more immediate timeframe, you can follow the steps below to have CivicEngage immediately re-query the feed. This article will show you how to update your iCalendar feed.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select the category containing the iCalendar feed
- Select Actions
- Choose Modify from the drop-down
- Go to the end of the iCal feed
- Add a space at the end of the iCalendar feed
- Delete the space from the end of the iCalendar feed
- Click Save Changes