While there is no archive for CivicSend messages, you can prevent messages from being available to the public by assigning them an expiration date. This article will show you how to use the Message Expiration option.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > CivicSend
- Follow the instructions to create a Template Message in CivicSend
- Select the box next to Want Your Message to have a Public Expiration Date?
- Click into the Stop Public Display on: field
- Select a Message Expiration Date
- Ensure that everything is correct, and select Send Now to send the message