This release includes the following enhancements:
- Agenda Center – Improved Link Accessibility
- Pages – Default Page Title matches Menu Text
- Staff Directory – More Characters in Title
The other enhancements announced in the Q2 enhancement webinar have been rescheduled to the August 7th release. These are expected to include:
- Calendar – Virtual Location
- CivicSend – Updated Image Editor and Image Border
- FAQs – Widget Option to Expand to Show Answer
- FAQs – Track Categories on Pages
- Form Center – Bulk Download Forms
- Form Center – Unlisted Forms
- Form Center Widget – Embed on a Page
- Graphic Links Widget – Column Options
- News Flash Carousel – Ability to Limit Items
- Pages – Hide from Mega Menu
- Template Manager – Form Center
Detailed articles for the above will be shared in the August 7th release notes, so please click Follow above to be notified when those are posted.
Resolved Problem Tickets
- 213446 - 101162: Form Center – Accessing submissions that used Submit and Print went to 404.
- Expected Functionality: Submissions through Submit and Print are encrypted and able to be accessed consistently with other submissions.
- 218014 - 100582:Document Center – Add Document(s)s did not work in Internet Explorer.
- Expected Functionality: Add Document(s) does not work in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is not recommended for any back-end management of site content. We recommend Google Chrome, and also support the latest versions of Edge, Firefox, and Safari browsers.
- 222258 - 101765: Notify Me – Community Jobs category not being named caused lists to appear beneath the wrong modules.
- Expected Functionality: Notify Me lists should display under their associated publicly available module in alphabetical order.
- 223593 - 101215: CivicSend – Messages sent to the SMS channel without SMS subscribers displayed as Not Sent.
- Expected Functionality: Successfully sent CivicSend messages sent to the SMS channel without SMS subscribers still display as Sent in my messages with the date and time that they were sent.
- 223945 - 101366: My Account - Facebook sign-in went to the 404 page.
- Expected Functionality: Users can create and login to their accounts using Facebook login.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.