This article will show you how to use the Form Center widget to embed a form directly on a page.
Who can use this feature?
- If a form used in a Form Center widget is unpublished, the container will be hidden on the front end.
- Forms using the category’s confirmation page will stay on the current page and display the confirmation content inside the widget after the form is submitted. Forms set to go to a specific page will direct the user to the new page after the form is submitted.
- Only 1 Form Center widget can be added to a page.
- Navigate to the desired page and ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select Widgets > Modules
- Drag the Form Center widget to the desired area of the page
- Fill out Widget options
- Skin: Select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only default is available depending on design)
- Displayed Form: Select a form to embed on the page
- Note: Only Regular forms that do not require sign-in can be embedded.
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Select the X to close and save your options
- Click Save