If you are logged in to your CivicEngage site, you can save your progress on a form and return to it later without losing your work.
Who can use this feature?
- Any files uploaded to the form will not be saved.
- Sign in to the site by selecting the link on the Form Center page or the Account button in the header
- Begin filling out fields on the form
- Click Save Progress to save your work
- A pop-up will appear that says Your form progress has been saved
- Select My Forms to view your Saved Progress Forms
- To continue working, select the form link
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.