If you have logged in to Google Analytics and are not seeing any data being collected. There are some items you can double-check before contacting CivicSupport.
Navigating from the Site Tools menu may not automatically log you into Google Analytics.
- Is the browser logged into an account?
- Is that account the same email address that was submitted for access?
- Make sure your browser is not logging you in under a different profile. It may be best to use an incognito browser to avoid this.
- Have you or someone in your organization requested access?
- The Waiver and Access Request form was sent to the Primary Point of Contact for each organization. If you are unsure of who this may be, you can contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Did you receive a confirmation of your access being granted?
- For customers who may have multiple instances of Google Analytics, you will want to ensure you have selected the correct property to view.
If all of this seems to be correct and you are still not able to see data, please reach out to CivicSupport.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.