Navigating from the Site Tools menu may not automatically log you in to Google Analytics. This simply links you to https://analytics.google.com/.
- Is the browser logged into an account?
- Is that account the same email address that was submitted for access?
- Make sure your browser is not logging you in under a different profile. It may be best to use an incognito browser to avoid this.
- Have you or someone in your organization requested access?
- The Waiver and Access Request form was sent to the Primary Point of Contact for each organization. If you are unsure of who this may be, you can contact your Client Success Manager.
- Did you receive a confirmation of your access being granted?
- For clients who may have multiple instances of Google Analytics, you will want to ensure you have selected the correct property to view.
If all of this seems to be correct and you are still not able to see data, please reach out to CivicSupport.