The AudioEye Usability Toolbar has been updated. With an updated interface, we've improved functionality to enable site visitors to utilize an even more robust toolkit design.
- The Trusted AudioEye Certification and Help Desk are still available and accessible through the marked buttons on the toolkit
- AudioEye has discontinued the Screen Reader (Player)
To explore the usability options select the blue circle icon in the bottom right corner of the page
The new Toolbar will pop up on the right side of the screen.
- Focus - Draws a colorful box around buttons and links, making them easier to find and select for visual keyboard users.
- Cursor - Enlarges the mouse's cursor display for ease of tracking and improves the usability for low-vision users.
- Highlight - Gives a bright-colored highlight over other headings, links, or the entire text for visual keyboard users.
- Contrast - Provides options to sharpen the image, desaturate to remove color, and invert color elements into sharper contrast.
- Color Shift - Shifts the color wheel allowing users with different forms of color blindness to perceive more contrast between colors.
- Animation - Eliminates potential hazards, like moving or flashing animations that may trigger epileptic seizures.
- Text Size - Enlarges all website body and headline copy for improved readability and usability for low-vision users.
- Spacing - Changes the distance between words and lines of text for improved readability and usability for users.
- Font- Changes the typeface on pages and includes a font intended to assist individuals with dyslexia.
- Guide - Enhances focus and improves reading comprehension by creating a horizontal line controlled by the cursor.
- Window - Enhances focus and improves reading comprehension by blurring most of the page view as controlled by the cursor.
- Images - Shows the alternative text that describes the images on the website when hovered over with the cursor.