The Community Voice module allows an open forum and dialog between customers and their residents. Adding the Community Voice widget to your page provides residents easy access to share and comment on existing ideas.
- Log in to your site
Navigate to the desired page and ensure that Live Edit is On
Select the Widgets tab and then Modules on the Live Edit toolbar
Click and drag the Community Voice module widget onto your page
- Configure the Widget Options
- Skin: Select the desired widget skin
- Header Text: Type the desired header for the widget
- Option Set: Select the appropriate option set
- Display: Type the number of ideas to display in the widget. This is 3 by default.
- Default Discussion Areas: Select the Community Voice areas that you want to display by default
Advanced: Click the Advanced drop-down menu to expand the advanced options
- Push to All Versions of This Page: Select this to add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page.
- Push to All Subpages of This Page: Select this to add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page. This will also add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page.
- Push Options: Select where the widget appears on pushed pages. Options are to the left of or to the right of existing widgets in their container.
- Click the X to close the options window
- View the widget on your page
- Click Save