Articles and sections on CivicPlus Help Centers can be followed and found in the My Activities section of your Profile for ease of viewing. When you follow an article or section you will receive an email notification when an update is made.
- For articles and posts, you will receive email notifications for new articles and posts in the section. For articles, posts, and comments, you will receive email notifications for all new articles and posts in the section as well as any new comments.
- You will not receive notifications when the content in the article or post is updated.
- Navigate to the Section or Article that you wish to follow
- Click the Follow button
- Note: The Follow button is located in the top left in a section and locate in the top right of articles
- In a Section, you must select either New Articles or New Articles and Comments
- New Articles: Receive an email notification when a new article is added to the section
- New Articles and Comments: Recieve an email notification when a new article is added to the section, or any comment is posted on an article within the section
- Click the Profile dropdown and click My Activities
- Click Following
- View all followed Articles and Sections or select a Filter