It is possible to create an iCalendar that will automatically update every two to three hours using an iCalendar Feed. The CivicEngage Central calendar was specifically designed for Google and CivicRec feeds but can be used with other iCal feeds.
- Items synced through the iCal feed will not be populated in the backend of the Calendar module.
- Items can also be manually created within the Calendar.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Click Add Calendar
- Enter the Title for the calendar
- Paste or type in the iCalendar URL
- Complete the remaining fields as needed
- Click Save Changes or Save and Publish
- Save Changes: Saves the calendar to be published at a later date
- Save and Publish: Saves the calendar and publishes it to your site
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.