Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to set up module Intranet permissions.
- This article will use the Activities module as an example, but the general process is the same for every module but can vary slightly from module to module.
- Open the module you want to have public/intranet separation
- Navigate to the Permissions tab
- Remove Guest permissions
- Note: This will affect current users' ability to access and work on the site; this could be done when you complete the entire set up so that there is no interruption in work.
- Add permissions for any intranet group you want to grant access to
- View: View the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify/delete unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Owner: Automatically has rights to all of the above
- Click Save at the top of the page
- Note: This will only change the module level permissions.